In an age of intelligent blinds and self-adjusting lighting, we’re passionate about bringing automation home. When so much of our lives can be simplified, why should our homes be any different?
Whether you’re starting from scratch, or looking to retrofit a home automation system – our expertise and state-of-the-art Loxone products will produce results with ease.
If we told you that home automation could save you over 50,000 tasks a year… what would you say?
Functionality for busy lives…
In today’s hectic society, many of us are looking for an easier life. With HSG, that starts at home.
Waking up in the morning can start with soft music, slowly opening blinds and subtle lighting. Your home can adjust the temperature and warm up the towel rail – ready for your morning routine. As you head out, triple click to turn off all the lights and secure your home while you’re gone. There are so many ways in which home automation can help you to seamlessly glide through your day…
- Intelligent temperature controls that lower heating output in unused rooms and whilst you’re out of the house.
- Smart blinds that help to cool or warm your home, give you privacy and gently wake you.
- Goodnight button feature allows you to turn off electricals and activate alarms with one click.
- Safety features such as fire and flood alerts to your phone.
- Standby killer saves you money and looks after the planet.
Want to impress? Love entertaining? Our home automations services include multi-room audio, mood sensitive lighting design and AV integrations that can be controlled from a central console.
Perfect for family life… lights can guide you as you check on the children at night or mute the doorbell when they’re napping. Rushing out in the mornings with children and bags in tow? Hit the triple click and shut the door, knowing your electrics are off and your alarm is activated.
Streamlined living from the Home Solutions Group is easier and more affordable than you might think.
Assisted independence and convenience…
As an aging population, we want to stay independent for as long as possible. Home automation can give a helping hand, provide independence and deliver peace of mind.
Easily integrated with voice assistants, such as Amazon Alexa, your home automation system can respond to commands and call for help when you need it.
- Motion sensors detect uninvited movement outside, or lack of movement inside.
- Glass break sensors and door contacts detect potential openings.
- Set custom alerts and triggers to advise your family.
- Internal and external camera options for seamless assisted living.
Whether you’re looking to improve your own quality of life, or you’re a family looking out for a loved one, we can advise you on the various integrations available to you.
Families love our targeted alerts system which allows them to set notifications. For example, if the occupant has not moved for a certain amount of time, if the kettle has not been boiled during their usual morning routine or if a help alert is activated.
Seamless home automation can not only enrich your life, but protect it. Whether you’re looking for easy entertainment, functional productivity or safety and security, our dedicated team are highly qualified, fully insured and here to help.
Check out our other approved suppliers and home technology products or get in touch today.
Alongside fittings and integrations from Hive and Nest, we are installers of the coveted Loxone systems. Established in 2008, Loxone’s home automations are highly intelligent, simple to use and very affordable. From self-opening blinds to intelligent heating – save up to 50,000 tasks a year!
- Multi-room audio speakers for custom music and sound alerts.
- Water leak detectors for burst pipes or leaky washing machine.
- Intelligent smart meters to keep track and monitor savings.
- Temperature sensors and light controls to keep rooms at the right temperature and brightness.
- Automatic guiding lights to direct you in the night.
- Motion sensors for security and intelligent dual-room heating.
- Door and window contacts to keep your home warm and secure.
- Blind monitors to warm or cool the home as you need.
- Rain and wind sensors that can protect blinds and awnings or close your skylights.
- Heightened security as soon as you leave, with automatic alarms and alerts.
There’s so much that can be done with a custom home automation fit-out. Simply controlled by your phone or tablet, we teach you how to program your perfect living environment. We’ll also provide you with all the relevant information you need to continue developing your system, whenever you need.
All Loxone products are highly secure and controlled by your own Miniserver – meaning that your personal routine and security data isn’t shared outside your own home.
There are 5 simple steps to setting up your smart home with us:
- Plan & design the integrations you desire, with our expert advice.
- Wiring – whether it’s a new home or a retrofit in an existing property, we’ll oversee the whole process.
- Configure the system to your unique needs and specifications.
- Start enjoying your new home and benefitting from simple automations.
- Keep optimising. The longer you use the system, the better it gets!
If you’d like to know more about Loxone, or any of our other home automation services, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.