We look at things differently…
Our highly qualified and insured electrical engineers are capable of much more than regular domestic electrical services. No matter the service, our aim is to provide quality and seamless solution; whether that’s fast, effective and convenient testing for landlords – or exquisite and artistic lighting designs. For us, it’s functionality meets aesthetic.
Our services include:
- Wiring for new builds & extensions
- Rewiring for residential properties
- Security systems
- Intelligent doorbell systems
- Heating control
- Smoke alarms
- Smart home technology
- Automatic gates & garages
The extra touch…
One of our mantras is that ‘all our staff know how to use a dust-pan and brush’ – which is true, but we haven’t stopped there. To ensure that we have provided a truly functional solution, we include a professional clean at the end of every job. Throughout the project, no matter how big or small, we ensure the protection of your property. All furnishings and carpets are covered in dust-sheets and we pride ourselves in leaving your home in perfect condition, so you can start enjoying it right away.
If you’d like to know more about the products we use, please check out our products page or get in touch today.
Amongst the various high-quality products we use in domestic electrical services, we are also approved installers for several high-tech electrical solutions companies.
Hive Home is the coveted heating solution that has everyone talking. Hive is the ultimate heating tool for your smart home and busy life. Working with most gas, LPG and electric boilers, it can save you up to £130 a year on your heating bill, plus you can:
- Control your entire heating system from your phone.
- Set up to 6 daily time slots for your heating and water.
- Boost your heating, before you get home.
- Integrate your heating controls with a voice assistant – such as Amazon Alexa.
- Use geolocation to alert you if you’ve left the heating on when you go out.
- Holiday Mode and Ready By programs to protect your pipes and prepare for your arrival.
With an internet connection and a smartphone, you’re in control of your heating – wherever you are. Speak to one of our specialist fitters about Hive Home and how it could save you money.
As Nest Pros, we can supply and fit Nest’s high quality systems into your new build or existing property. Safety and security are paramount in all Nest products.
Nest Hello – This HD video doorbell system allows you to keep an eye on your home, wherever you are.
- Controlled through your smartphone
- Person, motion and sounds alerts to detect visitors
- 24/7 streaming
- Night vision setting
- Pre-recorded quick responses
- Shows people head to toe – and parcels on the floor
Nest Protect – The smoke alarm that others look up to. Protect your family and no nasty surprises.
- Tells you where the smoke has been detected – with no noisy alarms
- Alert can be silenced from your phone
- All family members can connect to one system, so you’re all in the know
- 10 year, highly accurate carbon monoxide sensor
- No battery beeps – the Nest Protect lets you know before it’s running low
- Split-Spectrum Sensor to detect different types of smoke
- Pathlight function lights up the walkway when you pass
Nest IQ Camera – Protect your home inside and out with HD cameras and warning speaker.
- Brilliant in every light with daytime HDR and 940nm infrared
- Motion and person alerts connected to your phone
- Inbuilt microphone and speaker so you can hear what’s going on or ward off intruders
- Waterproof with a 360° rotation
- Encrypted video and secure connection to keep your video safe
Nest Thermostats – Programs itself and saves energy, what’s not to love?
- Pays for itself in saved energy in under two years
- Learns from your temperature preferences and adjusts itself
- Beautiful design and colour options to suit your décor
- Can be easily controlled from your phone, wherever you are
For more details about our comprehensive range of Nest services and fittings, please get in touch or check out Nest for more details.